One day seminars July 7 – Oct 1, 2008
01, Oct 2008
@ 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Help the Hospices, London
The Janki Foundation email@example.com
- Mon 7 July – Values Modlue
- Wed 23 July – Peace Module
- Thurs 31 July – Positivity Module
- Tues 5 Aug – Compassion Module
- Tues 19 Aug – Co-operation Module
- Tues 2 Sept – Valuing Yourself Module
- Wed 1 Oct – Spirituality in Healthcare Module
These were a series of one day seminars, based on the modular programme Values in Healthcare: a spiritual approach, to support healthcare practitioners led by experienced facilitators.
These seminars were an opportunity to revitalise your work by taking an inward journey through experiential exercises using a variety of fun learning tools for self-enquiry. The seminars would help develop areas of communication, personal and people development, service improvement, equality and diversity.
The seminars supported Continuing Professional Development & Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF).